Electro-Sex Metal Bulbed Anal Probe
Discreet delivery & billing
All orders are sent in plain packaging, your bank statement will read 'P & C Trading'
A real treat for those who like to feel the nerve-gripping effect of electro sex-toys plunged deep inside their arse (or pussy).
Electro-Sex Metal Bulbed Probe Key Features
- Electro sex-toys use a very low voltage electrical current to produce ‘electrostimulation’; mild muscle contraction combined with a gentle shock that feels similar to pins-and-needles (if used on a low-intensity level), resulting in increased nerve-sensitivity.
- Electro-Sex Metal Bulbed Probe, a bulbed probe that plugs-in to the Electro-Sex Control Box (sold separately) to produce a deeply pleasurable, buttock-clenching (in a good way) form of sexual stimulation often referred to as electrostimulation.
- Can be used for either vaginal or anal penetration (for hygiene reasons never use the same toy for both forms of penetration, even if you douche like a pro).
- A bulbed / teardrop shaped head; a tapered tip for safe and easy insertion.
- Beneath the head is a long and skinny shaft that allows almost the entire length of the toy to be inserted.
- Both head and shaft are smooth, no ribbed, dotted or patterned surface features.
- Best suited to electro sex-toy users with previous experience of anal penetration (if this probe is to be used anally).
- Equally suitable for experienced anal-players who want to experiment with electro sex-toys.
- Insertable length: 5.75″ approx (14.2cm approx). Diameter of bulbed head (at widest point): 3.3cm approx.
- Made from body-safe metal.
- Important: only use Electro-Sex branded products with other Electro-Sex branded products. Electro-Sex branded products are incompatible with other electro sex-toy manufacturers (including ElectraStim). If used with another electro sex-toy manufacturer, you risk your Electro-Sex branded product becoming damaged beyond repair.
- Health warning: we strongly recommend seeking medical advice before engaging in any electro sex-toy activity if you have any form of heart condition, have been fitted with a mechanical device (such as a pacemaker) suffer from epilepsy, or are pregnant.
Made from body-safe metal, this metal bulbed probe from Electro-Sex is a must-have if users want a toy with extended length, enabling it to stimulate intimate areas many other electro sex-toys simply cannot reach.
The ‘probe’ portion of this toy is bulbed / teardrop shaped; whilst the bulbed part of this toy is petite, beneath it is a long spine (or ‘stork’) that can either serve as a handle or can also be inserted until users reach the very base of the toy (the T-junction).
The toy is 100% smooth and does not feature any ribbed, dotted or patterned surface features.
Remember: whilst most users will be using this toy for anal penetration, some users will prefer to use it for vaginal penetration. For hygiene reasons never use the same toy for both forms of penetration … yes, even if you douche like a pro!
Read more about electrostimulation by following this link to the Electro-Sex Control Box (sold separately), not only is it the hub that makes all Electro-Sex branded stimulators come alive, this bulbed probe will not produce electrostimulation without the Control Box. Imagine trying to play a video-game without having the right games console, it simply wouldn’t work.
For maximum pleasure always use with lubricant and don’t forget to clean up afterwards with Pulse & Cocktails’ specially formulated toy cleaner.
We advise you to only use water based lubricant with this toy.
Electro-Sex Metal Bulbed Probe Specification
Insertable length (tip of the probe to the base of the spine just above the handle): 14.2cm approx.
Total length: 15.8cm approx.
Diameter (at widest point): 3.3cm approx.
Material: body-safe metal.
- Product code: 36947
What will my package look like?
Orders are mailed in plain envelopes, packets or brown boxes, depending on the size and nature of your order. There is no reference to Pulse & Cocktails on the parcel so no one will know you’re ordering from us or what is inside the package.
On your credit or debit card statement, your transaction will show as a payment to P & C Trading.
3-5 Working Days
£3.50 (free on orders over £30)
Next Day Delivery
1 Working Day
£4.50 (£1.99 on orders over £30)
1 Working Day
£9.99 – Orders must be placed before 3pm on Friday for guaranteed Saturday delivery. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday.
Click & Collect at a Pulse & Cocktails store
2-3 Working Days
Free on all orders. Order must be over £15 to qualify for this service.
Click & Collect at a local Post Office
2-3 Working Days
£3.50 or free on all orders over £30
Please see our delivery policy for full details.
If you need to return something to us then please follow our quick and simple guidelines below. We have a different returns policy for in-store purchases to online purchases, so please refer to the correct one.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
How do I return a product I purchased from Pulse & Cocktails website?
We offer a free 30 day online returns guarantee*, which means that if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt free of charge. *exclusions apply. Please see our returns policy for full details.
How to return an unwanted product
Once you have completed the returns form online, we will send you a free postage label for you to attach to your return.
Returns of damaged, defective or incorrect product
If you receive your order and the contents have been damaged in transit, or it includes an incorrect item, please contact us as soon as you find out. We will request that you return the items to us within 30 days of receipt and where necessary, we will send you a replacement as soon as possible.
Please see our returns policy for full details.