Male masturbation is a perfectly normal, healthy and pleasurable part of life. Some studies suggest as many as 98% of people have masturbated at least once in their lives (and we think the other 2% are lying) (Reference 1).
So what acts are classed as male masturbation anyway? To put it simply, male masturbation describes any act of a man sexually pleasuring himself by stimulating any of his erogenous zones (more often than not, the penis) (Reference 2). With a huge range of exciting male masturbators sex toys, tools and techniques on offer to help you reach pleasure land, there has never been a better time to masturbate! So, whether you’ve got a date booked in with PALMela HANDerson or fancy a night in ‘jherkin’ the ghkerin’ (sorry, we can’t help ourselves!), then keep your eyes glued to this blog to discover new masturbation techniques for the man to ensure that your next solo sex session is a steamy one.
Addressing the Stigma Around Male Masturbation
Despite masturbation being one of the most common sexual activities (Reference 2), there sadly is still a huge heap of shame and stigma surrounding it.