Discreet delivery & billing
All orders are sent in plain packaging, your bank statement will read 'P & C Trading'
Lost your chastity cage’s testicle/base cuff ring? In a right ol’ tizz because of it? Or maybe the ring that came with the cage fits okay but you want a more bespoke fit?
Regardless, this 45mm Chastity Cage Metal Spare Ring is the part you need.
45mm Chastity Cage Metal Spare Ring Key Features
- Spare/replacement metal cuff ring for metal chastity cages.
- Allows for a more customised fit if existing ring is not quite right.
- This ring assembles by feeding the locking-pin through the hole at the top of the ring, then putting the spacer over the locking-pin: the ring is now ready to be attached to your cage’s shaft enclosure via padlock (not supplied).
- (not suitable for all chastity cages, please inspect how your existing cage(s) secure)
- Classic chrome finish.
- 45mm inner diameter.
Made from body-safe metal, covered in an attractive shiny chrome finish.
This ring is worn just behind the testicles (encircling both penis and testicles) and is the part that links to the shaft enclosure (that encages the penis), ensuring you or your partner cannot simply remove the cage and free willy.
How does it attach to my chastity cage?
Simple. Before being pieced-together your ring will look like a horseshoe (sort of):
- After encircling it around your genitalia, attach the ring to the plate with two pins (with the pins facing away from the wearer’s body).
- There should be another plate; identical shape just no pins. Attach this second plate to the ring by feeding the pins from the first plate through the holes. Slide this plate down so it’s pressed against the ring. You should now have a plate either side of the ring.
- Put the locking pin through the hole located at the top of the ring (facing away from the wearer’s body).
- Put the spacer over the locking pin.
- Finally, using a padlock (not supplied with this ring), attach your cuff ring to your cage/enclosure. Voila! Your chastity set-up is complete.
Important: only compatible with metal chastity cages/enclosures. This spare/replacement ring is not compatible with every metal chastity cage enclosure so please check how your metal enclosure attaches to base cuff rings before purchasing.
This Spare Chastity Ring consists of:
1 x metal base cuff ring (inner diameter 45mm).
1 x metal plate with 2 pins.
1 x metal plate without pins.
1 x metal locking pin.
1 x metal spacer.
For maximum pleasure always use with lubricant and don’t forget to clean up afterwards with Pulse & Cocktails’ specially formulated toy cleaner.
This toy is compatible with both water and silicone based lubricant.
Weight: 105 grammes approx.
Inner diameter: 45mm.
Material: body-safe metal.
- Product code: 35950
What will my package look like?
Orders are mailed in plain envelopes, packets or brown boxes, depending on the size and nature of your order. There is no reference to Pulse & Cocktails on the parcel so no one will know you’re ordering from us or what is inside the package.
On your credit or debit card statement, your transaction will show as a payment to P & C Trading.
3-5 Working Days
£3.50 (free on orders over £30)
Next Day Delivery
1 Working Day
£4.50 (£1.99 on orders over £30)
1 Working Day
£9.99 – Orders must be placed before 3pm on Friday for guaranteed Saturday delivery. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday.
Click & Collect at a Pulse & Cocktails store
2-3 Working Days
Free on all orders. Order must be over £15 to qualify for this service.
Click & Collect at a local Post Office
2-3 Working Days
£3.50 or free on all orders over £30
Please see our delivery policy for full details.
If you need to return something to us then please follow our quick and simple guidelines below. We have a different returns policy for in-store purchases to online purchases, so please refer to the correct one.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
How do I return a product I purchased from Pulse & Cocktails website?
We offer a free 30 day online returns guarantee*, which means that if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt free of charge. *exclusions apply. Please see our returns policy for full details.
How to return an unwanted product
Once you have completed the returns form online, we will send you a free postage label for you to attach to your return.
Returns of damaged, defective or incorrect product
If you receive your order and the contents have been damaged in transit, or it includes an incorrect item, please contact us as soon as you find out. We will request that you return the items to us within 30 days of receipt and where necessary, we will send you a replacement as soon as possible.
Please see our returns policy for full details.
Our reply: Thank you for shopping with P&C and for your kind review! :)