It’s a wide-boy and so will you be after using it. Made from body-safe metal, this Girthy Urethral Dilator is the girthiest urethral stimulator we stock.
Girthy Urethral Dilator with Thru-Hole & Glans Ring) Key Features
- Girthy Urethral Dilator, made from body-safe metal.
- Tailored for sounders who not only yearn for penetration to go beyond the urethra (into the bladder) but also fiend for their urinary system (from the bladder down) to be stretched to gaping point.
- Curved shaft, recommended for sounders wanting to safely tease their urinary system, up to and including the bladder.
- Approximately 8 inches of shaft to toy with – 100% smooth playing surface, no ridges of bulbous contours.
- One of (if not thee) fattest sound we stock; ideal for sounders who love the stretching element as much as the urethral penetration (if not more).
- Playing with your penis via external stimulation is intense but pales when compared to how it feels to stimulate those penile nerves from inside your penis.
- For an all-round cock treat combine the sounding with masturbation and/or oral (chances are you already do, assuming you’re experienced enough to be considering such a girthy sound).
- Continue to experience the sensation sounders liken to ejaculation, only it’s not over as quickly as ejaculation and when you do ‘release’ it feels truly volcanic.
- Slightly tapered tip, we stress ‘slightly’ as the shaft is widest near the tip.
- Want to use the sound without the ring? Push the ring down and you are left with roughly 90% of the shaft to play with.
- Features a thru-hole (holes at both ends of the shaft) allowing the user to wear it whilst ejaculating and urinating.
- This sound features a pre-attached metal glans ring (inner diameter 32mm), this ring offers no ‘stretch’ like a regular cock ring so it will be unsuitable for some users who wish to use this sound with the supplied glans ring as it is not suitable to go around all penis sizes.
- Worn just under the head (glans); foreskin/frenulum area. Compresses sensitive nerves in that part of the penis to make them even more sensitive, heightening their response to stimulation.
- With a glans ring the user is able to wear the sound for extended periods, preventing it from slipping out (many choose to wear their’s outside).
- The glans ring also prevents the sound from slipping in (after the urethra is stretched out), providing a valuable safety net should you wish to go hands-free.
- Suitable for those experienced with urethral sounds.
Attached to the sound is a pre-attached / non-removable metal glans ring, designed to be worn just under the head of the penis (foreskin/frenulum area). Compressing the nerves in that part of the penis, all bunched up, increases their sensitivity levels enhancing the impact of every touch, jerk, kiss, lick, suck … and urethral stroke.
Back to the probe, 8 inches (approx) with a 100% smooth finish. If you’re not one for toys with ribbed or wavy features, this is the sound for you.
It’s curved near the tip, the recommended style for penetrating beyond the urethra, entertaining the prostate gland and bladder.
The widest part of this sound is the tip; no part of the urinary system (from the bladder down) is neglected, you ‘stretch junkies’ will appreciate this probe’s tough-love approach.
Don’t fancy using the glans ring? Or maybe you can’t use it due to size-issues? Good news, the ring may be non-removable but it is movable; simply push the ring down towards the connecting arm positioned at the base of the shaft and you’re left with roughly 90% of the shaft to play with.
Stimulating penile nerves from within the penis itself may seem far out to some curious types who right now are merely reading up on what is slowly becoming the next big thing in ‘male sex toys’ after P-spot massage, but stimulating the penile nerves this way is not only more intense than regular masturbation, many sounders liken the feeling of stroking their urethra to how they feel when on the cusp of ejaculating …
… only ejaculation lasts seconds, sounding lasts minutes, hours even, and when you do finally ‘release’ it’s going to be one of them whole body-spasm experiences.
Features a thru-hole (holes at both ends of the shaft) so you can ejaculate and urinate whilst wearing the sound.
Tip: when and how do I insert urethral toys? Best to do it while you’re still soft, hold your penis 90 degrees away from your body (so if you’re lying down your penis should be pointing towards the ceiling), go extremely slow and work with gravity – you’ll find gravity and lubrication do a lot of the work for you.
For maximum pleasure always use with lubricant and don’t forget to clean up afterwards with Pulse & Cocktails’ specially formulated toy cleaner.
This toy is compatible with both water and silicone based lubricant.
Important: not all users will be able to successfully use this urethral plug with the pre-attached / non-removable metal glans ring, successful use is subject to user’s penis size. The supplied metal glans ring is not stretchy like regular cock rings and will not fit around all penis sizes. Please refer to “Spec” below for this plug/ring combo’s measurements and then measure yourself before purchasing.
Weight: 90 grammes approx (inc. pre-attached ring).
Total length: 210mm approx.
Diameter of tip: 7mm approx.
Diameter of shaft: 7mm approx (thinnest, near the ring) 12mm approx (fattest, near the tip).
Inner diameter of glans ring: 32mm approx.
Material: body-safe metal.
- Product code: 35871