Reserve & Collect
Planning a trip to one of our stores? What could be easier than having your order ready and waiting for when you arrive? We are delighted to offer you our Reserve and Collect service so you can reserve your items online and collect and pay in a Pulse and Cocktails store.
The difference between Click and Collect and Reserve and Collect
Click and Collect service to a Pulse and Cocktails store is FREE on all orders. You will pay for your item online and simply pick up in-store.
Click and Collect to a local delivery point (via Hubbox) is £3.50 for standard delivery (1-3 working days), or free on orders over £30. You will pay for your item online and simply pick up at your selected delivery point.
Reserve and Collect is a free service where you reserve your item online and collect in-store after 2 hours. Some products may not be available to reserve in your local store*. You will pay for your item in-store, not online.
*Not all items are available via our Reserve and Collect service, follow instructions below to see if the item you want is available to reserve.
How to use Reserve and Collect
- Step 1 – Find the product you want to reserve. Type in your postcode to find your nearest Pulse and Cocktails store. ( Please note, not all products are available to reserve-in-store, if there is no reserve option we advise using our Click and Collect service instead.)
- Step 2 – Select your nearest store and click ‘Reserve Now’ to reserve your items and pay instore.
- Step 3 – Go to the checkout and click the reserve now button.
- Step 4 – Type in your name and email address, then click the ‘Reserve Items’ button.
- Step 5 – Your item is reserved! You will get a confirmation email to confirm this, and your order will be ready to collect in two hours.
- Step 6 – Our store will source your order for you. Please allow two hours before collecting your order. The store will hold your item for two days.
Important – Web and reserve only items may be available via our Reserve and Collect service, but they may not be available to purchase in-store without a reservation. To avoid disappointment please complete the Reserve and Collect service form.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Reserve and Collect work?
Simple – you reserve online by entering your email address into the reserve form, you will receive a reservation confirmation email back and your item(s) will be ready at your chosen store.
How long will it take for my order to be ready?
Your order will be ready after two hours. Please note, orders placed outside of store opening times will be ready to collect from 11 am the following day 12 pm on Sundays.
How do I find out store opening times?
We have a dedicated store page. You can find all the information for your chosen store here.
I can’t collect my parcel straight away. How long will it be saved?
Don’t worry if you can’t get to the store straight away. We will reserve your item(s) for 2 days.
What do I need to take when I collect my parcel?
Just your name and your reservation email which you can show on your phone.
Can I change my mind when I visit the store?
Of course – when in the store you may see something else you prefer instead, there is no obligation to buy what you have reserved.
If you have any questions relating to a reserved order, then please contact the store direct by telephone, as they will be able to help you straight away.