Power Penis Pump with Vaginal Sleeve
Web and reserve only products are available to purchase online for home delivery, or via our click and collect service for delivery to a neutral location or to a Pulse and Cocktails store. They may also be available to reserve in selected Pulse and Cocktails stores.
IMPORTANT: If a product is available to reserve in a store near you the reserve process must be carried out before visiting the store to secure your product. These products aren’t available to purchase in-store without a reservation.
To check if a product is available to reserve in store:
- Click the ‘check store availability’ button below on the product page.
- Click reserve if there’s one available at your nearest store and fill out your details.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your reserve order. Payment won’t be taken until you’re in a store.
I can’t reserve this item at my local store
Unfortunately, this means your local store does not have stock of this product. Order online and select the Pulse and Cocktails click and collect option if you’d like it delivered to a local store.
Discreet delivery & billing
All orders are sent in plain packaging, your bank statement will read 'P & C Trading'
Identical to the other cock pumps in the Penis Power Pump series (one has a silicone sleeve, the other has a rubber sleeve) but for one key feature … this pump isn’t just for pumping, it can also be used as a male masturbator.
Penis Pump Key Features
- Cock pump with naughty vaginal insert/sleeve serving as the o-ring.
- Traditional design (bar the vagina!) with manual hand-held pump.
- Don’t let the unconventional insert fool you, this pump is still an effective sex-aid to assist men who struggle to achieve regular erections, with just a few pumps it enables the user to achieve a satisfactory erection, and/or …
- … Users who don’t normally struggle to obtain erections can still benefit from this pump; correct usage will make erections temporarily bigger and thicker than standard erections, all inside a few minutes.
- Prolong the life-span of this enhanced erection by wearing a cock ring immediately after pumping.
- Include pumping sessions into your weekly lifestyle routine if longer-lasting growth is the goal.
- All parts (vaginal insert, pump, etc) disassemble from the cylinder making cleaning easier.
- Features a quick-release button; instantly kills the pressure should you get carried away (and experience acute discomfort).
- Doubles as a male masturbator; when not pumping your penis, use the insert (when attached to the cylinder) to stroke your penis. Happy times.
This pump comes with a vagina-looking sleeve/o-ring that looks and feels like many of the lower-priced male masturbators (albeit this sleeve isn’t as long as a standalone masturbator), made from inviting soft squishy material to tempt you into stroking your cock when you’re not in the mood for pumping it up.
Just like the other Power Pumps, the cylinder is made from clear body-safe plastic and has a ruler etched into its design, allowing you to measure and track your erections progress regardless of whether you’re pumping for the following reasons:
- You often struggle to achieve erections without the assistance of a pump to hoover more blood into that part of the body.
- You don’t struggle to achieve erections but want your erection to benefit from all the temporary enhancing qualities you gain from a short pumping session; firmer, increased thickness (girth) with the veins more pumped-up than usual, culminating in a more emboldened appearance.
Long-term growth is the goal and this penis pump can be incorporated into your lifestyle to achieve growth over time.
At the base of the cylinder is where you fit the vaginal sleeve/O-ring; yes it’s a small hole but it will stretch to fit the average size UK male and for your session to be successful it needs to be an air-tight fit, generating the vacuum pressure that’s necessary for the pump to bolster your erection.
(not airtight = no pressure = no growth)
At the top-end of the pump is the traditional hand-held pump with its connective tubing, featuring a quick-release button that instantly kills the pressure when your session ends (or if you’ve been too eager, pumped more than you should have and wish the acute discomfort to stop).
Top tip: you’ve pumped-up your penis so it looks the business (pre-sex), immediately put a cock ring on (worn at the base of the shaft, don’t forget to use lube!) to prolong these stud-like benefits. Basically, if a pump sucks as much blood into your penis as is possible (making it as big as it can possibly be), a cock ring doesn’t let it leave.
Top tip: to secure the o-ring to the cylinder we recommend applying a small dash of lubricant to both the ring and the cylinder’s rim, otherwise you risk the friction damaging your o-ring before natural wear-n-tear.
We at Pulse & Cocktails always advise using lubrication with every toy but we STRONGLY ADVISE using lube when using a penis pump, not only will this preserve the lifespan of your o-ring but more importantly it will stop your experience being a painful one. Don’t forget to clean up afterward with Pulse & Cocktails’ specially formulated toy cleaner.
We advise you to only use water based lubricant with this toy.
Power Penis Pump Masturbator Specification
Insertable length: 20.5cm approx.
Total length (of the cylinder, excluding pump): 24.5cm approx.
The inner diameter (of the cylinder): 6cm approx.
The inner diameter (of rubber vaginal insert/sleeve/o-ring): first-time tightness, but will stretch to accommodate the average size UK male.
Material: body-safe plastic (cylinder), body-safe rubber (sleeve/o-ring with penis hole).
- Product code: 35834
What will my package look like?
Orders are mailed in plain envelopes, packets or brown boxes, depending on the size and nature of your order. There is no reference to Pulse & Cocktails on the parcel so no one will know you’re ordering from us or what is inside the package.
On your credit or debit card statement, your transaction will show as a payment to P & C Trading.
2-3 Working Days
£4.50 (free on orders over £40)
Next Day Delivery
1 Working Day
£5.99 (£2.99 on orders over £40)
1 Working Day
£9.99 – Orders must be placed before 3pm on Friday for guaranteed Saturday delivery. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday.
Click & Collect at a Pulse & Cocktails store
2 hours – Your item(s) are in stock in your chosen store and will be available for collection in 2 hours.
Free on all orders.
2-3 Working Days – Your item(s) are not currently in stock in your chosen store and will be sent from our warehouse.
Free on all orders.
Click & Collect at a local Post Office
2-3 Working Days
£4.50 (free on orders over £40)
Please see our delivery policy for full details.
If you need to return something to us then please follow our quick and simple guidelines below. We have a different returns policy for in-store purchases to online purchases, so please refer to the correct one.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
How do I return a product I purchased from Pulse & Cocktails website?
We offer a free 30 day online returns guarantee*, which means that if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt free of charge. *exclusions apply. Please see our returns policy for full details.
How to return an unwanted product
Once you have completed the returns form online, we will send you a free postage label for you to attach to your return.
Returns of damaged, defective or incorrect product
If you receive your order and the contents have been damaged in transit, or it includes an incorrect item, please contact us as soon as you find out. We will request that you return the items to us within 30 days of receipt and where necessary, we will send you a replacement as soon as possible.
Please see our returns policy for full details.