Electro-Sex 185mm Silicone Urethral Sound
Discreet delivery & billing
All orders are sent in plain packaging, your bank statement will read 'P & C Trading'
One of the most sexually satisfying feelings anyone with a penis could ever experience someway, somehow, just got even better.
Electro-Sex 185mm Silicone Urethral Sound Key Features
- Electro sex-toys use a very low voltage electrical current to produce ‘electrostimulation’; mild muscle contraction combined with a gentle shock that feels similar to pins-and-needles (if used on a low-intensity level), resulting in increased nerve-sensitivity.
- Electro-Sex Silicone Urethral Sound, a long pencil-thin urethral dilator that plugs-in to the Electro-Sex Control Box (sold separately) to produce a form of sensory stimulation no other style of sex toy can replicate known as electrostimulation.
- This urethral sound is used to slowly penetrate the urethra, teasing those extremely sensitive penile nerve-endings from inside the penis to create a euphoric feeling sounders say is much like ejaculation, only it’s not over in seconds, you can play ’til your heart’s content.
- Now imagine that feeling, only amplified by the nerve-rousing effect electro sex-toys offer. Crikey!
- The long wavy / bulbous shaft is bendy, offering a degree of flexibility you don’t get with metal urethral probes and sounds.
- Beneath the wavy shaft, the device flares out to prevent over-insertion.
- Tapered tip for safe and easy insertion.
- Fancy a break from the ‘electro-effect’? This sound also vibrates like the more commonplace rabbits and bullets you may already be familiar with.
- At the base of the toy is a non-removable, AAA battery operated, medium strength (intensity), 1-speed mini-bullet; the bullet’s location means the vibrations will barely be felt at the tip, the deeper you probe the more intense the rumblings.
- Can you have the vibrating bullet and the electrical charge switched on at the same time? We do not recommend it, one mode of stimulation only tends to conflict with the other mode and neuter the experience rather than enhance it.
- Best suited to experienced users of both sounding equipment and electro sex-toys.
- Insertable length: 7″ approx (18.5cm approx). Diameter of shaft (at widest point, bulbous features): 0.8cm approx.
- Made from body-safe silicone (not the smooth kind, more rubbery in texture).
- Non-removable bullet requires 1 x AAA battery (not included).
- Important: only use Electro-Sex branded products with other Electro-Sex branded products. Electro-Sex branded products are incompatible with other electro sex-toy manufacturers (including ElectraStim). If used with another electro sex-toy manufacturer, you risk your Electro-Sex branded product becoming damaged beyond repair.
- Health warning: we strongly recommend seeking medical advice before engaging in any electro sex-toy activity if you have any form of heart condition, have been fitted with a mechanical medical device (such as a pacemaker), suffer from epilepsy, or are pregnant.
One of the advantages this sound’s silicone shaft has over its metal peers is its flexibility. Whilst we recommend holding any toy that penetrates the urethra straight, this one does allow a small degree of discretion.
Beneath this sound’s shaft is a chamber that houses a non-removable 1-speed vibrating bullet, so if the user feels like a change from electrostimulation and detaching this sound from the Control Box, this sounds gives them the freedom to do so and feel some pleasurable vibrations … however, due to the location of the bullet, the vibrations will barely be felt at the tip of the shaft (if at all), only when they begin to deeply penetrate their urethra will they get their reward.
If you’re thinking about experimenting with electro sex-toys, you will probably want to know more about electrostimulation; how it is created, what it does to the body and why it is a fantastic stimulant for sexual pleasure. Read more about electrostimulation by following this link to the Electro-Sex Control Box, not only is it the hub that makes all Electro-Sex branded stimulators come alive, this urethral sound will not produce electrostimulation without the Control Box. Imagine trying to play a video-game without having the right games console, it simply wouldn’t work.
Experienced sounder but new to electro sex-toys? Read this: if you are a vastly experienced sounder but are new to electro sex-toys, we recommend you try a different type of electro sex stimulator before using one designed to penetrate the urethra. We know you’re well aware that sounding is an intense experience, but sounding with electro sex-toys takes it to a whole other level. Try an electro sex anal toy, or external penile stimulator first. If you enjoy the sensation electro sex-toys provide, then try an electro sex urethral device.
For maximum pleasure always use with lubricant and don’t forget to clean up afterwards with Pulse & Cocktails’ specially formulated toy cleaner.
We advise you to only use water based lubricant with this toy.
Electro-Sex 185mm Silicone Urethral Sound Specification
Insertable length: 18.5cm approx.
Total length: 29cm approx.
The diameter of the insertable part of this toy (at widest point): 0.8cm approx.
Material: body-safe silicone.
Batteries: Requires 1 x AAA battery (not included).
- Product code: 36950
What will my package look like?
Orders are mailed in plain envelopes, packets or brown boxes, depending on the size and nature of your order. There is no reference to Pulse & Cocktails on the parcel so no one will know you’re ordering from us or what is inside the package.
On your credit or debit card statement, your transaction will show as a payment to P & C Trading.
3-5 Working Days
£3.50 (free on orders over £30)
Next Day Delivery
1 Working Day
£4.50 (£1.99 on orders over £30)
1 Working Day
£9.99 – Orders must be placed before 3pm on Friday for guaranteed Saturday delivery. Orders placed after 3pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Saturday.
Click & Collect at a Pulse & Cocktails store
2-3 Working Days
Free on all orders. Order must be over £15 to qualify for this service.
Click & Collect at a local Post Office
2-3 Working Days
£3.50 or free on all orders over £30
Please see our delivery policy for full details.
If you need to return something to us then please follow our quick and simple guidelines below. We have a different returns policy for in-store purchases to online purchases, so please refer to the correct one.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
How do I return a product I purchased from Pulse & Cocktails website?
We offer a free 30 day online returns guarantee*, which means that if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt free of charge. *exclusions apply. Please see our returns policy for full details.
How to return an unwanted product
Once you have completed the returns form online, we will send you a free postage label for you to attach to your return.
Returns of damaged, defective or incorrect product
If you receive your order and the contents have been damaged in transit, or it includes an incorrect item, please contact us as soon as you find out. We will request that you return the items to us within 30 days of receipt and where necessary, we will send you a replacement as soon as possible.
Please see our returns policy for full details.